017

it's times like these that i understand why people confuse wanting somebody with "needing" somebody


obviously we don't "need" that *certain person* to survive (in the most literal sense) but sometimes it sure can feel like it and i reaaaallllllly hate it





i tried explaining to my mom today why i hated going to therapy and she did the same thing my therapist used to do, i wound up feeling stupid again so i told her i didn't want to talk about it anymore which was a lie,
really what i don't want anymore is for people to tell me my feelings are wrong when i actually try to open up
it's not easy for me to do in the first place and it gets even harder when i feel like i have a reason to keep my mouth shut.







from august of 2007:

Popular posts from this blog

155 i want to know what you think

214 step out the front door like a ghost