230 leaving room typos tpyos toyps

so i'm in my computer class and it's almost over and i'll never see these faces again. i have a 93.43% but i don't know how because normally i am the Ultimate Procrastinator. technically i could leave right now but i am just so comfortable and my fingers are kind of just going going going and i'm not goig to use the backspace buttion.

i wihs wish i could show my facde. face, facade, both i guess. i lied about not using the backspace butto n because i am tired and it's hard to type with craaaazy nails anmd this keyboard STINKS.

i hate the taste of alcohol i just do. i feel like i'm swallowing nail polish remover. i should go up to flag and stay with my friend V and get drunk on her vodka mix that tastes like vanilla cupcakes. the other night in the back of my car i was wearing th e infamous red sofees and i was with you and i took a sip of that awful brandy which wqas old and had been sitting in your friend's cabinet and i made funny faces because3 it burned my throat. my legs were wrapped around the head rest of the front passenger seat and my legs are oh so white like ghosts.

/i can make the simplesdt of times sound somewhat unreal sometimes if i try, the tequila wasn't so bad and later i liked how my chest felt warm. i fell asleep on your chest and you were breathing deep, sometimes in your sleep you stop breathing and it scares me and i want to wake you up but i can't because i imagine your dream,s are so beautiful, filled with musioc and colors and maybe me

Comments

Anonymous said…
i
Anonymous said…
think
Anonymous said…
you
Anonymous said…
you
Anonymous said…
are
Anonymous said…
perfect.
c said…
well i think you you are wonderful anonymous!
celine said…
i rediscovered your blog and i am currently in the process of reading your new (well, not so new anymore) blog entries in chronological order meaning i started back at 219. you know those girls who you look at or hear about and think, i'd love to be her, why can't i be her. yeah, i know you have your flaws, as we all do, but you're one of those girls for me.

Popular posts from this blog

229 this is me admitting to you how weird i am:

236 so close, so close, forget it 'cause close doesn't count when you're counting on me