050

my eyelashes are wet and it's cold when i blink

is it bad that i worry about what my friends say about me whenever i'm not there? that was rhetorical, i already know the answer

pssst most of the time i hang out with you guys just because i know you'll talk about me if i don't. i know because usually whenever we're together, whoever's not there is talked about.......
something along the lines of
"he/she's probably too busy with his/her other friends whatever he/she doesn't care about us anymore"

so spending time with my friends turns into a method of slander prevention instead of having a good time umm...........
yeah it's pathetic HELLOoooo i know what great friendships i have i cannot fucking wait for college










brighten, i love you

Popular posts from this blog

155 i want to know what you think

214 step out the front door like a ghost