047

i can't sleeeeeep

i couldn't even look at you tonight, i had to turn away. that was hard for me to do. but it's because of a couple decisions you made today, i figured it would be best to just not see the results.

my dad has the living room tv up too loud no wonder i can't sleep there's somebody screaming. i think it's funny how on movies, a lot of the time when women scream you can't tell whether they're dying or having great sex unless you look.

yeahhhhhhhhh i should try to go to bed for real now i have to get up fucking early ugh i love my sport i love my sport i love my sport even if it requires saturdays to start at 5:45am....................................................

Popular posts from this blog

155 i want to know what you think

214 step out the front door like a ghost