041

i'm looking on the bright side, the view is fantastic and i feel great.

tomorrow's going to be nice, i have an early lesson (7:00 but i never mind waking up for that even on a saturday), then i'm going to audit a clinic at one of the nicest riding facilities in the state... mm yeah they have these $500,000+ moroccan chandeliers in the office, etc. i've been there once and i'm exciiiiited to go back.

one of my best friends turned 18 on wednesday so we're all going to a movie tomorrow night yay i haven't hung out with a lot of my friends nearly enough lately.


OH PS my computer crashed so i'm on my mom's laptop right now. somehow some of the things on my old computer were saved so they're being transferred to a different laptop, ohh technology

Popular posts from this blog

155 i want to know what you think

230 leaving room typos tpyos toyps