i must be made of glass, that is the only explanation i can think of, nevermind whether it's reasonable or not. it has to be true. that must be why words shatter me so easily, thrown like stones they break me down and i'm lying in a million tiny broken shards on the floor
i am disgusted with myself again, i don't understand why i can see the good in everyone else but when i see myself i am sick with disappointment and disdain.
is this battle even worth fighting, if anybody else asked me this i would tell them it is. i would tell them that they are stronger than their demons and i would tell them about the light waiting for them on the other side of this tunnel they swear will never end. and i would believe all of it.
but when i ask myself, my answer sticks in my throat and just looks at the pile of broken glass on the floor
am i real anymore?
- 161 i've never stopped believing
- 160 "you used to be that skinny, but not anymore"
- 159 demons
- 158 if i am lost for a day try to find me
- 157 nice day for a walk in the dark
- 156 non-regrets
- 155 i want to know what you think
- 154 just a question
- 153 no one's home
- 152 too blind to see tomorrow, too broke to beg or...
- 151 someday you'll be fine, yes i'll be just fine
- 150 terrible terrible terrible
- 149 'cause i want to pick peaches off a cherry tre...
- 148 i'm sorry
- 147 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
- 146 i wish i had a single thought the least bit le...
- 145 i am on my own but it's nice to see you came a...
- 144 wasting words on lowercases and capitals
- 143 people love and they hate and i guess it's jus...
- ▼ May (19)