152 too blind to see tomorrow, too broke to beg or borrow

"Ok, you know what?
Chuckanuka. That's what.
Chuckanuka worries about pretty much everything under the sun. What if the phone rings when I go out? What if the mail man tries to deliver my Deluxe Ugly Earmuffs when I'm in the bathroom? Hey, I don't remember leaving the closet door open just a crack like that! What if I can't ever stop thinking about my name over and over?
Chuckanuka has a pretty strange way of looking at life. Sometimes he wonders if this is all just a hologram, and on other days he wonders what's going to happen if they stop making CD players... How will I play my favorite CDs??? I have over nine of them!!!
Poor Chuckanuka.
Lucky Chuckanuka."


well, my heart is beating differently right now. it's like it's finally beating for something instead of just aimlessly thumping and clunking the days away.

hey maybe it's just the music but if it is i will listen to it forever

Popular posts from this blog

155 i want to know what you think

230 leaving room typos tpyos toyps