112

GOD doesn't it suck when you hate somebody but it would be really awkward to tell them how you feel about them (for various reasons)

especially when most of their pictures on myspace are of either a) their ass b) their boobs or c) them with drag makeup making a kissy face showing a considerable amount of cleavage

and it would be SO easy to just comment every one with "SLUT" "WHORE" "TRASH" but you can't because your moms are (almost) best friends and you have to spend 2 solid weeks with her over the summer in california. fuck my life. and i mean it enough that i am not going to abbreviate it "fml" COYG (come on you guys) see doesn't that look silly, do we really need an acronym for everything????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? exaggerations are sometimes necessary







list of facts:

1) my parents went to bed at like 8:30

2) one of my mom's rotten 9th grade students stole her iPod so she gave me her iPod stereo. i've been playing a playlist which is probably 50% blink 182 (i will always love them) for over 16 hours

3) my face has been *really* red and burning all day

4) i have a really "fuck it all" attitude right now; this is the same attitude that gets me in an endless cycle of dangerous behaviors



I'M SORRY:
mom dad jeremy april (and basically all of my family)
antonietta vicki katharine (and basically everybody else at mirasol)
heather morgan bethany (and basically all of my friends)


basically...
i'm sorry to a lot of people for a lot of things



PS STOP CALLING ME I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU

Popular posts from this blog

155 i want to know what you think

237 ssssssskin