- 176 happy birthday to me happy birthday to me
- 175 i've picked myself up off the floor and heard ...
- 174 maybe you just missed the sun
- 173 flutter
- 172 wanting to feel you, wanting to breathe
- 171 the night is here and the day is gone, and the...
- 170 and from this gutter we're still staring at th...
- 169 sleeeeeepy eyes sleepy sleepy gotta get up at ...
- 168 the day i thought i'd never get through
- 166 hands in my pockets, straightjacket mind, it's...
- 165 how weightless they must be, without feeling
- 164 i really do have so much to say but i'm no goo...
- 163 i owe you more than this
- 162 we've got a lot, don't you dare forget that
- ▼ June (15)
Jun 29, 2009
175 i've picked myself up off the floor and heard the dawn break against the door
hey i'm alright. maybe it's not about whether i'm happy or sad, maybe it's about the face i see in the mirror. not the dark undereye circles or the little chickenpox scar on my cheek but what's behind my eyes. if i let it, the sun shines from somewhere inside and it kisses the world with memories of bright sky and sweet wet grass. but only if i let it.
every time i get a text from you my stomach does these little flips and sweet merciful jesus i feel like i'm in middle school again. tomorrow you're going to teach me to play guitar and we're going to watch a movie at your house and there are little tiny shocks going through my body, everywhere.