my heart is aching so badly. i'm tired from not getting enough sleep and i didn't take my effexor until 2:30 so it hasn't quite lifted the fog yet. this song just hurts me in the most sad beautiful delicate way possible, there's this stirring inside of me that if i close my eyes will take me over.
i'm going to go for a run to clear my head. i used to be so much happier than this, even this morning i had wings and i blushed a little when a cute stranger caught my eye and smiled. i try to catch those feelings and if i could i would keep them in a little jar or in little tiny bottles by my bed. but i already know that none of the things i want are tangible, so i run and keep running until the ground is flying out from beneath me in waves and in my mind i'll tear the pages from notebooks and leave them on the floor because i don't need them anymore, and i'll smile and watch the white wordless confetti falling down around me. the things in my mind will never be captured with ink and bound to paper. so i'll just keep running
- 176 happy birthday to me happy birthday to me
- 175 i've picked myself up off the floor and heard ...
- 174 maybe you just missed the sun
- 173 flutter
- 172 wanting to feel you, wanting to breathe
- 171 the night is here and the day is gone, and the...
- 170 and from this gutter we're still staring at th...
- 169 sleeeeeepy eyes sleepy sleepy gotta get up at ...
- 168 the day i thought i'd never get through
- 166 hands in my pockets, straightjacket mind, it's...
- 165 how weightless they must be, without feeling
- 164 i really do have so much to say but i'm no goo...
- 163 i owe you more than this
- 162 we've got a lot, don't you dare forget that
- ▼ June (15)