i'm so sick of this. i'm sick of dizzy headaches and that dull ache in my gut from not eating in days. i'm sick of purging until i puke blood. i'm sick of crying in front of the mirror and i'm sick of hopelessness.
i'm finally ready to change. this is OVER. i don't need an eating disorder to hold my hand anymore. my eating disorder is not my best friend, it's taken so much from me. i can do anything, i can be anyone, i can feel anything
this is not going to pass. i'm going to hold onto this, i'm going to break barriers and i'm going to change.
- 176 happy birthday to me happy birthday to me
- 175 i've picked myself up off the floor and heard ...
- 174 maybe you just missed the sun
- 173 flutter
- 172 wanting to feel you, wanting to breathe
- 171 the night is here and the day is gone, and the...
- 170 and from this gutter we're still staring at th...
- 169 sleeeeeepy eyes sleepy sleepy gotta get up at ...
- 168 the day i thought i'd never get through
- 166 hands in my pockets, straightjacket mind, it's...
- 165 how weightless they must be, without feeling
- 164 i really do have so much to say but i'm no goo...
- 163 i owe you more than this
- 162 we've got a lot, don't you dare forget that
- ▼ June (15)