- 187 the nights are forever, i can't get to sleep. ...
- 186 someday i'll look back on this and i'll either...
- 184 like teen spirit
- 183 i accidentally took my sleep meds at 7am today...
- 182 it's wednesday
- 181 is there something in the way i move across th...
- 180 i will be the sweetest thing, surrender
- 179 hearts wrapped in blankets laying low
- 178 i would be complete if you could put me down i...
- 177 i can't hear much but the melody coming from y...
- ▼ July (12)
Jul 6, 2009
179 hearts wrapped in blankets laying low
i think we all have darkness and i don't think anybody will ever not have it. i think the difference between being happy and being unhappy has nothing to do with the absence of darkness. it's about how long you're willing to lay quiet with your eyes closed, back and palms pressed cold against black asphalt wet with rain, and wait for the streetlights to come on. they will come on. nobody ever said this was going to be easy, so wait, breathe, feel, and don't open your eyes until the lights come on and the orange glow floods in through your eyelids. it will be alright