212 walking crooked down the beach

she spits in the sand where their bones are bleaching

i'm frrrrreezing, wearing a hoodie and one of my favorite pairs of old washed out slumped over nearly shredded jeans and my legs are crossed and my feet are tucked in underneath them to keep them warm but still i'm so cold, my fingers are freezing like little icicles


sometimes i'm walking and i realize something and it's like a slap in the face or someone dropped something on my head from a second story window. today i realized how endless and pointless and destructive my habit of comparing myself to other people is, i tend to think that because somebody else is beautiful there's no way i am too. like there can only be one beautiful person in the world at any given moment and since it's obviously her, i must be nothing. i don't know, i don't really have anything to say could you tell




i'm going to tucson for another show over the weekend, i'm excited but i can't really get myself up to pack because i'm afraid to go in the kitchen, fuck meeeeee how stupid is this

Comments

Anonymous said…
you saw me when i was invisible and i see you, too, in everything that is beautiful and kind. in the things that make me happy. i believe in you and maybe that is sometimes all we need to hear. this is your time and - i have told you before - do not miss it.

you think too much, and not enough, and always spectacularly

Popular posts from this blog

155 i want to know what you think

230 leaving room typos tpyos toyps