002

my mom is watching a movie with mark wahlberg in it. i always liked him, except he's really too good at playing creepy stalker boyfriends (Fear) but in this one he's just a druggie.

i feel like i have so much to say but no words? it's hard to explain but the way i feel is like... you could compare it to a certain taste. you know what an apple tastes like but if somebody's never had an apple how do you tell them what it's like???

i feel guilty whenever i am sad because i know my life isn't bad compared to most, so i smile all day because then i won't feel guilty.

except for today because today i literally sat on my ass!! all day! in front of the computer! lame! and well in front of the tv too but what's the difference. and i played cards for a while on my green fuzzy carpet in my room and i watched a little of that movie dan in real life. and it was so *depressing* in parts but then it also made me happy...

i like songs that make me cry but i love songs that inspire me to live better, so thank you to the bands who write them

there are people i'm very interested in and i honestly want to get to know them sooner than later

Popular posts from this blog

155 i want to know what you think

237 ssssssskin